The photovoltaic consumption involves the production of energy in our own home or business and consequently move from being a passive consumer energy producer.
Types of facilities or solar kits:
- Instant Autoconsumo
- Autoconsumo isolated
- Internal consumption and net balance by selling network
Instant Autoconsumo: It is the most economical and simple. Only covers the basic and most constant consumption of home or business
- You need to consume everything they produce solar panels in every moment so as not about electricity.
- No connection required to sell to the grid.
- No batteries required for accumulation.
- Ideal complement: Intelligent Manager that automatically switches appliances at times of increased solar output.
Own in isolation: the solution is more investment and covers 100% of consumption.
- Require the installation of batteries to store electricity.
- It is the ideal solution when no power lines to connect our facility.
- It allows us to avoid the bureaucracy and permissions to connect to the network.
Autoconsumo to sell to the grid: It is an intermediate investment and covers 100% of consumption.
- It can produce more than is needed to sell excess electricity network
- No batteries required
- Requires equipment to manage the connection to the mains
- Requires a process of legalization and authorization to sell to the grid